£22.55 - £24.55 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a MRP Controller to join them on a 12-month contract. As the MRP Controller you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of existing and future manufacturing schedules, delivering Logistics Management activities and to ensure customer programmes are met in a timely manner.
Role: MRP Controller
Pay: Up to £24.55 per hour via Umbrella, up to £18.40 per hour PAYE
Contract: 12-month, hybrid working minimum 4 days onsite
IR35 Status: Inside
Security Clearance: BPSS
- Responsible for the management and co-ordination of all planning related activities to deliver the Manufacturing Planning Schedule (MPS) to time, cost and quality. With the following main specific responsibilities: –
- Co-ordination and execution of all activities related to the planning and procurement of materials. Ensuring the timely and adequate supply of materials so manufacturing can output the Master Production Schedule (MPS).
- Release, manage and schedule all work in the MRP system, and ensure delivery forecasts are maintained and communicated to customers.
- Ensure efficient and affective material inventories in line with inventory targets whilst minimising excess waste and costs. Maintain accuracy of the MRP system by conducting regular stock checks.
- Work closely with the Supply Planner to communicate potential plan changes and resolve constraints in the supply chain.
- Identify risks related to supplied parts to the planning and control team lead for escalation within the sales and ops process.
- Work closely with Goods Receiving, stores and despatch (Logistic Services) to manage inventory levels, resolve queries, maintain MRP system accuracy and ensure the required paperwork is submitted for stores and despatch related transactions.
- Support effective non-conformance management controls.
- Maintain the manufacturing bill of materials and manufacturing strategy by ensuring master data is topical.
- Support the achievement of schedule adherence, inventory and delivery KPIs through the execution of the planning process.
Skills / Experience:
- Relevant experience in Manufacturing planning, Supply chain management or a related position.
- APICs supply chain certification desirable but not essential to the role.
- Experience in the use of SAP would be beneficial.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and MRP systems.
- Good Planning and organising skills.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Siobhan Miller at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Stores and Inspection Technician
Principle Building Control Inspector
Engine MRO Customer Programs Manager
Goods Inwards Inspector
Material Inventory Controller
Building Construction Project Leader
System Modelling Engineer