NAVIGATION PROJECT ENGINEER ARABIC AND/OR GERMAN SPEAKING
Share this job
My client is a global high technology leader investing in digital innovations, connectivity, big data, artificial intelligence, cybersecurity and quantum technology.
The company provides solutions, services and products that help its customers businesses, organisations and states in the defence, aeronautics, space, transportation and digital identity and security markets.
ROLE: PROJECT ENGINEER NAVIGATION SYSTEMS ARABIC and/or GERMAN SPEAKING
In the field of Navigation systems equipment in Air Traffic Management, the candidate will be responsible for all technical activities and customer interfaces during the offer and execution phases of a Domestic/Export project.
He acts as lead technical interface with the Customer as regards Solution architecture, performance, deployment on customer sites and issues raised during the project phase.
- The project engineer is responsible for analyzing the technical parts of tenders (compliance matrix) with assistance from Solution Engineering- Managers and other experts.
- He performs Site Surveys including Site Survey Reports to adapt the solution to the site constraints
- He defines the optimal solution architecture by using product qualified equipment’s and performing simulations with customer installation sites inputs.
- He is responsible to provide, Product adaptation Design Documentation and the associated configuration files (applicable and applied) according to the customer site and contracts.
- In co-operation with procurement department, he delivers technical specifications and contributes to the Statement of work to suppliers in order to obtain commitments on cost, schedule, deliveries contents.
- He supports the project manager, in the definition of the scope of supply for company own and any supplier products
- He supports the product policy and limits the projects specificities within the product forecast adaptation areas.
- He solves technical on-site issues in co-operation with the product engineering team, Project manager, customer service and any other resources (Quality, local KIP, others)
- Based on existing product tests and procedures, he prepares and executes the acceptance tests with the customer during Factory Acceptance Test and Site Acceptance Tests.
- In support of the services department, he contributes to the training sessions to end users and customer, to solve technical issues within warranty and service contracts and to restore systems under service contracts within the contractual reaction times by solving issues
- English, technically firm and fluent in writing and speech
- Additional languages, German and/or Arabic to a technical firm level thus to be capable to support/handle tender/contracts requirements would be beneficial.
Apply for this role
Asset Team Leader
Repair Management Executive
CAD Process Engineer
Test Operation Support Engineer
Electrical Skilled Production Technician
AIT Skilled Production Technician
OCC Duty Manager
Quality Technical Support
Actuation lab co-ordinator