Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating globally for more than 35 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity. On behalf of our prestigious Saudi based client we are currently seeking interest in the following opportunity.
Role: NDT Inspectors
Location: Jeddah/Saudi Arabia
Salary: Competitive Package
Job Type: Fulltime. Permanent residency.
Our client is a major Saudi based aircraft maintenance repair & overhaul facility (MRO). On their behalf we are looking to recruit experienced and qualified NDT Inspectors. This job is responsible for checking airframes and components by using Non-Destructive Testing methods.
- Familiar with GACA/FAA or EASA Part 145 regulations
- Graduate from a technical aviation academy school (A&P) or holding a degree in aviation/aerospace engineering.
- Preference is for successful candidates to hold an AML either GACA/FAA A&P/EASA.
- Aircraft Type rating gained (preferred at least 1 from B-787/A320/A330)
- NDT Qualifications in Liquid Penetrant and Radiography Testing (RT)
- Evaluate and interpret the None-Destructive Testing results with respect to applicable codes,
standards, specifications, and approved company procedures. To carry out aircraft maintenance and NDT tasks as directed.
- Assist technicians in set-up/tear-down of equipment or perform routine and preventive
maintenance tasks, calibration of equipment.
- Maintain the None-Destructive Testing equipment and instruments in good condition
- Perform both physical and chemical inspections including fluorescent penetrant.
- You should be degree or diploma educated, if you have completed a formal aerospace apprenticeship all the better.
- Minimum work experience of 5 years.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for this role
Aerospace Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Quality Assurance Specialist (9100)
Development & Production Test Engineer
Mechanical Systems Engineer
Senior Building Control Inspector
Senior Aircraft Engineer
B1 Licensed Engineer