Share this job
In partnership with our client, the first full-service airline to be launched in over 17 years, we are pleased to invite applications for the position of Network Planning Manager
This position will be based in Riyadh, offering a unique and exciting opportunity to influence what will become the new standard of international air travel.
The role will see the successful candidate be responsible for developing route network related recommendations and high utilization schedules in line with the strategic and financial needs of the business.
- Establish and keep up to date the Network Strategy Plan
- Identify in the Network Operations Plan all initiatives supporting the development of cross-border coordination and the provision of cross-border air traffic management and air navigation services
- Prepare a Network Performance Plan in accordance with the performance scheme and implement it
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, IT or in any relevant field.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience of Network Planning or any relevant field.
- Project Management
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Able to deal with ambiguity
- Self-driven, able to build processes with a focus on execution
- Able to work in a consensus driven environment.
- Strong sense of initiative and accountability
- High level of professionalism and work ethics
- Excellent command of English spoken and written, and Arabic would be an advantage.
- This is a full-time, permanent position and you must acknowledge the requirement to relocate should you be successful in the recruitment process.
- You must be willing to sign a non-disclosure undertaking before we can discuss the role in any greater detail.
- You apply in the understanding that you will be required to provide 2 professional references and a criminal record check should you be successful in the first stage of the recruitment process.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation.
Apply for this role
Technical Records Administrator
Site Security Manager
Manufacturing Project Engineer
Electrical Engineer ( Night Shift)
Industrial Asset Manager
Project Manager- Secure Communications
Goods Inwards Inspector
Security Contracts & Visits Support Officer