NH90 B1.3/B2 ground instructor
Share this job
I am seeking a ground instructor to deliver training primarily on glass-cockpit twin-engine helicopters to customer pilots and technicians.
Training Academy (TA) in Italy and at customer locations. Such locations are potentially worldwide.
Role: NH90 Ground instructor
Location: Northern Italy
Contract duration: 1 year (with possibility of extension)
The job holder will be responsible for providing ground instruction in accordance with TA,
and Competent Authority regulations and procedures.
His/her responsibilities include (but not be limited to):
- Delivery of both theoretical and practical training covering all the helicopter’s systems
having as main priority the electro-avionic point of view – all training shall be delivered
- Cooperate with the other instructors and the team leaders for the preparation of course
lesson plan to meet individual customer requirements;
- Remain updated on helicopter’s technology and configuration to meet the requirements
for standard training at TA;
- Support Ground Training Design & Standard Department in the preparation and review
of classroom training material (as Subject Matter Expert – SME) and course syllabi.
- have graduated from high technical school or secondary technical school or
- good command of both written and spoken English; for non-native English speakers
a CEFR English Exam certificate shall be provided (minimum level accepted B2)
in the absence of the certificate, the satisfactory level of English-language
proficiency shall be demonstrated to recruitment agency through an oral/phone
- professional experience of at least 2 years in the aviation maintenance field,
aviation maintenance training or equivalent (preferably in the helicopter
- ability to use contemporary standard computer applications such as office
suites, email clients, digital document viewers, internet browsers, etc;
- hold an aircraft maintenance engineer’s license – Category B2, or an
aeronautical/electrical engineering degree,
- proven experience as an instructor (preferably as aviation ground instructor);
- fluency in other useful language (i.e. Russian, Chinese, Korean, etc.);
- experience in working in a multicultural environment.
In addition to the requirements above, candidates invited to the interview phase may also be
assessed against the following:
- Imparting excitement and enthusiasm into teaching;
- Communication: ability to communicate in a way that engages the attention of
the target group, capacity to use proper language based on audience, their
expertise and knowledge, ability to form a logical and good structured
arguments/answers, succeeding to facilitate understanding and convince the
- Communicating effectively in oral and written English;
- Team Attitude: working effectively with colleagues, staff, students,
administrators, and others of various cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds;
- Quality Orientation / Customer focus: ability to deliver high quality training,
meeting needs of students;
- Organizational and time-management skills;
- Professional appearance.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.