OCC Duty Manager
Share this job
Our client, a major player in the Charter Aviation sector, have seen significant customer demand over the two years. Due to on-going expansion, they are now looking for an OCC Duty Manager to join the existing team in Malta.
** Please note the salary for this role has been upgraded significantly **
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the OCC Duty Manager will be the central decision maker, coordinating the efforts of Operations, Dispatch, Client Service, Crew Planning and Maintenance Operations Control to ensure the smooth and efficient running of all flights, placing the customer at the centre of all decisions.
Main OCC Duty Manager responsibilities:
- Ensuring the customer remains the top priority
- Ensuring the IOCC workload is prioritised correctly and balanced
- Coordinating the response to daily issues (AOGs, delays, Wx)
- Working with Customer Service, Client Services Managers and commercial teams to coordinate service recoveries
- Keeping oversight of all high profile and demo flights
- Working with and giving direction to all functions within IOCC to ensure the fleet is always optimised and operating in the most efficient manner while taking into consideration ferry, maintenance schedule, operational restrictions, and customer preferences.
Ideal candidate profile:
- Proven experience in a key management/supervisory role
- A demonstrated ability to make sound decisions under pressure
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Previous experience in managing large teams in a fast paced environment
- A natural problem solver
- An excellent track record in their respective field of expertise and demonstrate ability to gain competence across all departments during the training phase
- 4 on, 4 off. 12 hour shifts
- Salary available on request
If this sounds like you, and you meet the job requirements, please apply immediately!
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office.
Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”