Burgess Hill, West Sussex
£20000 - £24000 per annum
Share this job
I am seeking a proactive Office Assistant to join my well-established and successful client on a permanent basis. The company are based just outside Burgess Hill, West Sussex. Own transport is required due to the location.
The successful Office Assistant will act as an important link between external customers and internal teams (engineers, purchasing & finance staff).
Full training will be provided, however most import is your positive work ethic, willingness to learn and contribute to the team, resilience to keep going and keep smiling if you are up against tight deadlines, etc!
You will proactively manage customer’s equipment from the time is arrives onsite, through the time it is being overhauled by onsite technicians to its completion and return to the customer.
· Be involved in frequent liaison with your customers (both via email & telephone), the onsite workshop, purchasing and logistics teams
· Generate work packs for the workshop team
· Raise quotations and generate final paperwork
· Monitor lead times and provide status updates to management
Ideal candidate profile:
· Some previous office/admin/customer service experience is ideal
· Calm, level headed, always friendly & helpful
· Always organised and enjoys keeping work tidy and in order
· Loves planning, monitoring and controlling your workload
· Enjoy being busy and working to strict deadlines
· Enjoys solving problems and reducing errors
· A confident communicator who loves taking care of customers with the highest level of attention to detail
· Previous experience within the aviation sector is desirable but not essential
· Previous use of Quantum software would be useful but not essential
· MOST IMPORTANT – your attitude to ensuring your customers remain satisfied with the service they receive at all times!
· Salary: £20,000-£24,000 depending on experience
· Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00 to 5.30
· 100% office based position
· Own transport essential due to location
· Applicants must already hold the right to live and work in the UK at the time of application
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.
Apply for this role
HR Transformation & Digital Project Manager
Supply Chain Specialist (Aviation)
Digital Electronics Lead Hardware Engineer
Technical Project Manager
Supply Team Administrator
Aviation Industry Lawyer – Competition Law
IT Senior Buyer