£10.00 - £12.85 per hour
Share this job
My Bournemouth based client is growing and is now seeking an Operations Administrator to join them on a 6-month contract until April 2023, this role can potentially go permanent for the right candidate.
- Role: Operations Administrator
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 07.00am-15.30pm on site (37 hours per week)
- Salary: £12.85 per hour PAYE (increase to £13.10 after 12 weeks)
- Location: Bournemouth Airport
- Contract: 6 months (Possibly Permanent)
- Candidates must already hold the right to live and work in the UK at the time of application
The operations administrator is a support function within the operations teams at Bournemouth.
In this role, the administrator is responsible for workshop performance analysis, KPI reporting, review/process employee attendance records, supporting the external customer and business teams and supporting the operations team with projects
* Track, update and report on full repair process and turn-around time (TAT)
* Validate data and action discrepancies reported in data
* Work with other departments to collaborate and report performance to Honeywell
* Maintain and upload OTTR data to IDS Dashboards
* Update operations with forecast / availability data
Work Order Review and Analysis
* Conduct Hours Per Unit (HPU) and Time Work Bench (TWB) analysis to prepare
summary and report to management
* Update, review and identify errors with team’s clockings
Record / Data Management
* Update TWB and availability tools with team’s attendance
* Update and support operation teams training plans and skills matrix
* Working with QE team on updating and keeping records of training and records
ISC Business and Customer Support Focal
* Gathering and presenting data to CSR/CSO/business teams and the site.
* Ensuring these teams have adequate visibility to the issues and corrective action
plans in place for their products
* Support R&O improvement projects for example TAT reduction, efficiency
Effective communicator and present information
Competent MS Office user
Ability to work as an effective part of a cross functional team
Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship skills
Data analysis skills
Six Sigma or Lean experience
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”