Gatwick, West Sussex
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Share this job
I am recruiting an Operations Analyst for my aviation client in West Sussex. Similar experience within the aviation industry specifically will be prioritsed.
This role will provide analytical support and to aid in the continuous improvement activities within the Commercial Operations team.
The successful candidate will use our data integration and analysis tool to interrogate, examine and report on information to provide primarily our operational teams and other departments with the material needed to create visibility and measurement of current processes.
They will provide project management support within the operational team.
The focus will be to drive process improvement, allowing the teams to operate at their full potential, resulting in a more streamlined & efficient workforce.
Role: Operations Analyst
Location: Gatwick area
Shift: Mon-Fri. Office hours. (4 days in office, 1 day WFH)
Main Operations Analyst responsibilities:
- Be the key point of contact for the data intelligence tool (DOMO) support, alongside providing a proactive approach to data integration and reporting to ensure the teams are fully informed of trends and requirements.
- Understand the DOMO data structure and create reports using specific related programming language.
- To main the data structure, integrity and governance
- To support the senior leadership team with any continuous improvement exercises, which may include the project management of said tasks to ensure they are created, actioned and integrated as intended.
- To collaborate with the workforce and management alike to understand the needs and requirements of the business and proactively consider how these can be met or developed.
- Contribute to ensuring departmental and company targets are met.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Previous analytical experience within a busy commercial environment
- Ability to interrogate data to provide internal teams with usable and insightful information on customers’ requirements and order trends
- Experience in driving change and promoting a culture of continuous improvement
- Advanced computer proficiency: Microsoft Office – Word/Excel/Outlook and easily able to adapt to our internal IT-system
- Ability to deconstruct information into smaller categories in order to draw conclusions
- Ability to analyse facts objectively and form a rational and object judgment based on the situation
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and bring people, ideas and tasks together
- Proactively plans for situations rather than just responding after it has occurred
- Experience within the aviation industry within an operational environment would be beneficial but not essential
- Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
- Free onsite parking and excellent public transport links
- Attractive benefits package including Private Medical & Dental Insurance, Enhanced Pension Scheme, Life Assurance cover, Annual VDU eye tests
- Training and development opportunities
- Candidates must already hold the right to live and work in the UK at the time of application. Sponsorships cannot be provided.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.