Crawley, West Sussex
Share this job
My client is looking for an Operations Officer to join them on a permanent basis. As the Operations Officer you will join a busy Operations department to assist on the organisation of flights around the world.
Role: Operations Officer
Contract: Permanent, Shift work, 2days, 2 nights, 4 off
- Liaising with operators and carriers to ensure our flights can operate as required by our commercial team
- Ensuring the optimum use of resources (aircraft and crews) within the crew duty and maintenance limitations
- Understanding traffic right rules to ensure compliance
- Applying for required permits
- Coordinating and confirming flights with relevant parties such as handling agents, fuellers, customs and immigration, etc
- Monitor the progress of flights and ensure the customer is kept up to date
- Identify potential resolutions/recovery plans when required
- Implementing recovery plans in the event of delays, AOG’s etc
- Accurately complete company flight logs and post flight data
Knowledge & Skills
- A passion for both aviation and service delivery to ensure a positive customer experience
- A can-do attitude with a keen willingness to learn and develop
- An efficient and organised personality
- A meticulous eye for detail to ensure the highest levels of accuracy
- Good understanding of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Previous experience in the aviation sector would be ideal although this is not a prerequisite for an outstanding candidate.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”