Maintenance and Engineering
£22900 - £30000 per annum
Share this job
I am seeking a Paint Sprayer to join my renowned aviation industry client based in Hayes, West London.
You will apply paint to various aerospace components and produce the required finish.
Role: Paint Sprayer
Location: Hayes, Middlesex
Shift: Mon-Fri. 06:00 – 14:00 and 13:55 – 21:55). Overtime may be available at weekends.
Salary: £22,900 – £30,000 depending on experience
Main Paint Sprayer responsibilities:
- Application of Aerospace sealing compounds to manufacturer’s criteria
- Ability to mix paint compounds to manufacturer’s criteria
- Masking of components
- Ability to use spraying equipment and general maintenance of such
- Monitoring of booth and oven capabilities and understanding what is required to achieve maximum efficiency from these
- Awareness of waste disposal management
Ideal candidate profile:
- Educated to GCSE level minimum or equivalent
- Ideally holds an Engineering apprenticeship
- Competent in the use of hand held spray equipment.
- Previous paint spraying experience in Aircraft components
- Must have the ability to use polyurethane paints and epoxy primers
- Well organised, punctual, quality conscious and flexible
- The ability to work within a team environment
- The job requires the applicant to understand manual handling
- The ability to keep the working area clean and tidy and to a 5s standard
- Candidates must already hold the right to live and work in the UK at the time of application
- Free onsite parking
- Attractive benefits package including discounted flights and employee healthcare plan
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.
Apply for this role
Software V&V Engineer
Paint Strip Mechanic
Experienced Aero Engine Mechanics
Part 145 Quality Engineer
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Chief Mechanical Engineer
B1 Licensed Engineer – Dhaka