Panels Assembly Technician
Maintenance and Engineering
£20.74 - £21.74 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a Panels Assembly Technician
on an initial 12-month contract. As a Panels Assembly Technician you will produce a consistently high-quality product in line with production paperwork.; whilst maintaining alignment with quality, cost and delivery
Role: Panels Assembly Technician
Pay: £21.74 per hour via Umbrella +20% shift uplift
Contract: Monday- Friday,06:00 – 14:00 & 14:00 – 22:00 (Fridays on this shift pattern will be 12:00- 20:00) Monday to Friday in fortnightly rotation 12 Months Contract
IR35 Status: Inside
Security Clearance: BPSS
- Working as a member of an AIT Operations team to consistently produce items which conform to all quality requirements in accordance with the production plan.
- To work in accordance with LDS (local document system) describing methods and procedures. Complying with standard processes, specific area requirements and health and safety requirements.
- Promote and follow Cleanroom Regulations, local area health and safety requirements and 5S policy within local work area.
- Taking progress and reporting to Lead Technician / Team Lead when required. Providing input to shop floor meetings when requested.
- To play an active part in maintaining 5S disciplines and continuous improvement activities.
- Provide support when required to trainees within the department.
- To be flexible and mobile across MAIT operational teams, support dependant on individuals’ skill set and business workload requirements.
- Previous experience in a Manual Handling Role
- Manual Dexterity
- Previous experience within a production/manufacturing environment with regular use of hand tools
- Ability to follow procedures and work instructions / manuals.
- Comfortable working to tight time frames with demanding quality requirements
- Candidates must demonstrate previous experience of using their own initiative.
- High attention to detail.
- Relevant experience in carbon fibre
- Ability to work from detailed drawings and electronic work instructions – within specific procedures.
- Ability to work in confined spaces above floor level (Working at height)
- Experience of working within a clean room environment and of being part of a team.
- A relevant Apprenticeship or NVQ
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Aerospace Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Quality Assurance Specialist (9100)
Development & Production Test Engineer
Mechanical Systems Engineer
Senior Building Control Inspector
Senior Aircraft Engineer
B1 Licensed Engineer