Part 145 Quality Manager
Schiphol-Rijk, North Holland
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 35 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
Part 145 Quality Manager – Europe
-Job Title: Quality Manager
-Location: The Netherlands (Schiphol)
-Job type: Permanent Fulltime
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a highly motivated and knowledgeable individual to support our client’s growth strategy by developing effective and compliant Quality systems for all current and future European Service Centres. Our client is the premier provider of on-wing gas turbine aero engine washes globally.
Candidates for this position should have prior experience and thorough knowledge of EASA Part 145/Part M regulations and Quality Management systems. The ability to communicate and work effectively with people at various locations is essential in this role. Solid working knowledge and history of developing an AS9110 management system is a significant plus, including CE/UL certification. Ideally the successful candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or a related technical field and at least 5 years of experience working within an EASA Part 145 Maintenance Organization. Certified as an EASA Part 66, Aircraft Maintenance License is preferred.
- Primary responsibilities will include managing compliance with the prescribed Quality Management System and Training program.
- Lead the inspection of maintenance records for compliance to EASA or customer driven quality standards. Manage and ensure completeness of all records that require revisions due to deficiencies noted.
- Manage the calibration program, including coordination of shipping and tracking all calibrated instruments used by the company in Europe and its affiliates located worldwide.
- Assist with regulatory and customer surveillance audits when requested. Complete all necessary corrective action requests and provide feedback to the auditor within the deadline noted in the discrepancy report.
- Manage the internal auditing program including following up with Corrective Action requirements as necessary.
- Assist with external supplier audits and following up with Corrective Action requirements as necessary.
- Support EU engine wash operations to perform routine maintenance as necessary to avoid customer cancellations.
- Complete all trainings as assigned on a timely basis and remain strictly compliant with all Company Policies and Procedures as well as all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint are required.
Estimated business travel is approximately 25%.
The successful candidate will need to have European working/living rights at time of application.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply using your current CV.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it is not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for this role
Aeronautical Manuals Writer
B1.3 ON AW169
B1.3 ON AW139
Aerospace Components Build Technician
B1 Licensed Engineer
Assembly and Test Mechanic