Part 21J Design Engineer (Cabin – Structures – Avionics)
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
A unique opportunity has arisen with my client for a Part 21J Design Engineer(s) (Cabin – Structures – Avionics) on a permanent basis.
Role: Part 21J Design Engineer (Cabin – Structures – Avionics)
Salary: Upon Application
Part 21J, Design Office
- Fulfil Design Engineer role with respect to applicable technical disciplines on small/large aircraft/rotorcraft.
- Assist with creation of proposals for Design Change or Repair projects, considering both technical, regulatory and commercial aspects of the project.
- Resolve engineering problems associated with aircraft cabin interior, structure and/or avionic/electrical systems.
- Ensure that projects are delivered within budget estimates and meet the expected quality and on-time delivery standards.
- Liaison with Customers to maintain a good working relationship throughout the lifecycle projects.
- Remain well-informed for industry trends to offer relevant Products or Solutions to improve the operational requirements.
Experience & Qualifications
- AUTOCAD applications
- Microsoft Office 365
- Bachelors or master’s degree in Engineering or equivalent engineering qualification such as EASA Part 66 Basic Licence and or MRO maintenance experience
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience in a Design, Engineering or Certification framework
- Knowledge of the Aviation Regulations, in particular EASA and/or FAA Part 21 and JAR/CS25
- Knowledge in CS23, CS27 and CS29 or Far equivalents are welcomed.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation –
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
B1 Licensed Engineer – Manchester
B1 Licensed Engineer – A380
Electrical Calibration Operator
MRO Regional Manager – A&P Licensed
Maintenance Manager – A&P Licensed
Aerospace Senior Mechanical Design Engineer