Part Sales and Service Support Executive
£27000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
Share this job
Due to company growth, I am seeking a Part Sales and Service Support Executive to join my client in Warwick.
As one of our frontline customer interfaces, you will be part of a small friendly and very focussed sales support team.
You will be assisting customers and building and maintaining customer relations both in the UK and overseas. You will have specific responsibilities for supporting our customers in Australia and India.
Ideally you will have previous experience of working within a parts or stores role.
Salary is £27,000 – £32,000.
Main responsibilities of the Part Sales and Service Support Executive:
- Acknowledging, invoicing and processing orders
- Answering inbound calls from our customers for parts sales and enquiries
- Assisting with product information and identification to customers via calls and emails
- Providing general customer service to other markets, as required
- Liaison with stores regarding parts
- Assisting with marketing
- Assist with the planning, set-up and attendance at various air shows throughout the year (weekend attendance allowance is paid in addition to annual salary)
Ideal candidate profile:
- Some previous contact centre, customer service or motor industry experience
- A confident, pleasant telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence to understand find your way around our on-line parts catalogue (you may be required to demonstrate this at the interview)
- Piston engine technical knowledge preferred but not essential as training will be given
- Preferably you will have previous experience of working within a parts or stores role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel & Outlook applications & general computer literacy. Full training will be given in our bespoke system
- Must be self -motivated, able to work under own initiative as well as part of the team.
- Must be extremely organised
- Must thrive under pressure
- Salary: £27,000 – £32,000 depending on qualifications/experience
- Mon-Fri. 08:00-16:30 (Earlier start & finish available if required)
- Holidays: 22 days paid holiday in addition to Bank Holidays and Public Holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Candidates must already hold the right to live and work in the UK at the time of application
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.
Apply for this role
Occupational Health Nurse
Customer Account Officer for Training Courses
776 – 1 Customs Officer
776 – 1 Customs Officer
Customer Repair Executive
Supply Chain Manager
Addetto/a Amministrazione e Contabilità Aziendale
PBH Account Manager