£16 - £19.19 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Payroll Advisor to join on an initial 6-month contract. As the Payroll Advisor, you will work as part of a payroll support and HR Administration team responsible for processing of a broad range of payroll-related transactions received from internal stakeholders, whilst adhering to Service Level Agreements.
Role: Payroll Advisor
Pay: £19.19 per hour via Umbrella
Hours: Monday to Friday, 35 hours a week
Contract: 6-month contract
Location: Broughton – Hybrid working
IR35 Status: Inside
SC Clearance: BPSS
Process Payroll related transactions from internal stakeholders, such as:
- Detached Duty, Standby, On Call
- Onetime payment submissions
- Memberships, Loans, PASS scheme
- Working Party Subsistence
- P45 / New Starter Declarations
- Settlement Agreements
- Court Orders
Process Time related transactions from internal stakeholders, such as:
- Shift Changes
- Phased Return to Work
- Time Savings Accounts, Salary Offset
Process HR Administration related activities:
- Complete transactions in relation to all HR administration activities, for example references and solicitors’ letters
- Provide first level support to all clients on the flexible benefits platform.
- Maintain e-pay tool and provide first line of support when dealing with stakeholder queries.
- Produce documents through mail merge for internal mail shots and divisional correspondence
- Manage all aspects of the relationship with the external e-payslip provider.
- E-mail Archiving.
- Maintain and improve processes utilised within the team.
- Support and deliver all other HR administration requests, as required.
Handle customer queries either via telephone or e-mail.
Test SAP system configuration changes, as required.
- Customer focused and results orientated, with a logical approach to completing tasks.
- Be able to work using own initiative and develop effective solutions to problems.
- Must be a team player and proactively assist other team members when needed.
- Have a strong ‘personal branding’ and demonstrate a ‘can-do’ attitude in all areas.
- Ability to work under pressure to agreed deadlines.
- Work with minimum supervision, self-motivated.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, be well organised and have a flexible approach.
- Committed to support continuous improvements.
- Organisational and planning skills are essential to this role.
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience within a payroll environment, with particular focus on payroll data input and handling payroll queries.
- Knowledge of PAYE, SMP, SPP, SSP, Student Loans, Pensions, and other deductions.
- Experience of a computerised payroll system (SAP would be desirable).
- Experience of working in a busy office environment and performing a broad range of administrative duties
- Proven customer service experience both verbal and written.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, or G Suite, especially word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Good standard of academic education and/or relevant vocational training
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Ellie Laflain at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
IM Cyber Security Transformation Project Coordinator
RF Digital Waveform Design Engineer
Powerplant Procurement Lead
Manufacturing Test Development Engineer
Skilled Paint Sprayer