£16 - £19.19 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Payroll Advisor to join on an initial 6-month contract. As the Payroll Advisor, you will work as part of a payroll support and HR Administration team responsible for processing of a broad range of payroll-related transactions received from internal stakeholders, whilst adhering to Service Level Agreements.
Role: Payroll Advisor
Pay: £19.19 per hour via Umbrella
Hours: Monday to Friday, 35 hours a week
Contract: 6-month contract
Location: Broughton – Hybrid working
IR35 Status: Inside
SC Clearance: BPSS
Process Payroll related transactions from internal stakeholders, such as:
- Detached Duty, Standby, On Call
- Onetime payment submissions
- Memberships, Loans, PASS scheme
- Working Party Subsistence
- P45 / New Starter Declarations
- Settlement Agreements
- Court Orders
Process Time related transactions from internal stakeholders, such as:
- Shift Changes
- Phased Return to Work
- Time Savings Accounts, Salary Offset
Process HR Administration related activities:
- Complete transactions in relation to all HR administration activities, for example references and solicitors’ letters
- Provide first level support to all clients on the flexible benefits platform.
- Maintain e-pay tool and provide first line of support when dealing with stakeholder queries.
- Produce documents through mail merge for internal mail shots and divisional correspondence
- Manage all aspects of the relationship with the external e-payslip provider.
- E-mail Archiving.
- Maintain and improve processes utilised within the team.
- Support and deliver all other HR administration requests, as required.
Handle customer queries either via telephone or e-mail.
Test SAP system configuration changes, as required.
- Customer focused and results orientated, with a logical approach to completing tasks.
- Be able to work using own initiative and develop effective solutions to problems.
- Must be a team player and proactively assist other team members when needed.
- Have a strong ‘personal branding’ and demonstrate a ‘can-do’ attitude in all areas.
- Ability to work under pressure to agreed deadlines.
- Work with minimum supervision, self-motivated.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, be well organised and have a flexible approach.
- Committed to support continuous improvements.
- Organisational and planning skills are essential to this role.
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience within a payroll environment, with particular focus on payroll data input and handling payroll queries.
- Knowledge of PAYE, SMP, SPP, SSP, Student Loans, Pensions, and other deductions.
- Experience of a computerised payroll system (SAP would be desirable).
- Experience of working in a busy office environment and performing a broad range of administrative duties
- Proven customer service experience both verbal and written.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, or G Suite, especially word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Good standard of academic education and/or relevant vocational training
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Ellie Laflain at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Systems Design Engineer
Material Inventory Controller
Operations Manager – Warehouse
Manufacturing Process Engineer
Magasinier aèronautique – NTE Airport