PBH Account Manager
Share this job
I am recruiting a PBH Account Manager for my aviation client in West Sussex.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very well-established and successful global company, who would be keen to see applications from candidates who have demonstrable previous account management experience in the aviation MRO sector, especially with Power by the Hour contracts.
The company have a great reputation as an employer of choice in the aviation industry due to their focus on personal development and belief in offering attractive salaries.
The PBH Account Manager will manage allocated customer PBH accounts by ensuring contract service levels are delivered and the account/s achieves projected financial benefits for the company.
They will develop and sustain positive relationships with key staff, to place the business in the best position to achieve account objectives and to secure additional business.
In additional, they will provide focus on increasing margins, meeting contractual commitments, improving and enhancing operational efficiencies for PBH agreements.
Main PBH Account Manager responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with allocated customers & internal stakeholders
- Accountable for the Profit and Loss associated with the Customer PBH Agreement(s).
- Ensure the on time payment of invoices by Customer(s)
- Contribute to Monthly Performance Business Review meetings with regard to the contractual, operational and financial performance of the Customer agreement(s)
- Ensure monthly service level performance reports are prepared and circulated
- Ensure flight hour reconciliations and annual escalations are processed in accordance with the contract(s)
- Ensure regular meetings are conducted as required and that a formal contract review meeting is held as contracted
- Manage and monitor all operational KPI’s to ensure contractual service levels are being achieved and contractual responsibilities are being adhered to.
- Work to improve cost management for all elements of the contract including but not limited to repair spend, freight and logistics.
- Understand and contribute to ensuring departmental and company targets are met
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Educated to degree level in Business, Engineering, Commerce OR have relevant work experience
- Demonstrable previous account management experience in the aviation MRO sector, especially with PBH contracts
- Strong understanding of Microsoft software with an advanced level of Excel
- Analytical mindset
- An organised self-motivator
- Confident ability to present data and other information to internal and external senior management
- Clear communication skills and emotional intelligence
- Valid UK Driving License holder would be beneficial, with the ability to drive company vehicles
- Salary: Available on application
- Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
- Free onsite parking and excellent public transport links
- Attractive benefits package including Private Medical & Dental Insurance, Enhanced Pension Scheme, Life Assurance cover, Annual VDU eye tests
- Training and development opportunities
- Candidates must already hold the right to live and work in the UK at the time of application
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.
Apply for this role
HR Business Partner
Component Inventory Specialist
Field Service Representative – Aeronautical Training Devices
Director of Component Reliability and Engineering