Perito elettromeccanico aeronautico
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
My client is a global high-technology leader investing in digital innovations, connectivity, big data, in the maintenance of aeronautical parts, fix wing and rotary wing.
ROLE: PERITO ELETTROMECCANICO AERONAUTICO
The technician will be responsible for carrying on the repair of avionics equipment lead times, costs and quality expectations.
The technical support technician will have for main missions:
- To ensure the repair of mechanical and electrical equipment (Helicopter displays, ELT, Autopilot servos actuators, Avionics computer)
- To perform the inspections, the default, investigations and repairs of the equipment
- To ensure the repairs quality, lead time and costs
- To ensure equipment confortmity
Qualifications: electronic diploma (“perito level”).
Experience: a first experience in the aeronautics domain is a plus, junior accepted, 1 year of experience.
- Languages: Italian (Fluent – talking, reading & writing), English (Fluent – Talking, Reading, Writing), French (notions) is a plus
- Ability to communicate with Aeronautical and Governmental Authorities
- Team work & adaptability
- Skills in electronics
- Computer skills: office suite
Apply for this role
Quality Assurance Specialist (9100)
Mechanical Design Engineer
Materials and Process Laboratory Technician
Manufacturing Controller – Bolton
Skilled Electrical Wireman
A320 Structural Mechanic
Structural Mechanic A320
Systems Performance Engineer