Planning & Airworthiness Verification Engineer
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Planning & Airworthiness Verification Engineer to join on a permanent basis. As the Planning & Airworthiness Verification Engineer, you will be supporting the Technical Services Manager in establishing and maintaining the companies Airworthiness standards.
Role: Planning & Airworthiness Verification Engineer
Salary: On Application
* Review on daily basis (in AMOS) the performed work-packages from previous night-stop for correctness and compliance with the airworthiness and CAMO requirements.
* Review the scanned work-packages for correctness.
* Verifying the airworthiness technical records.
* Managing and reviewing/verifying the planning activities (SCAMT service)
* Assure the maintenance planning is preformed, aligning and liaising with Planning, MCC, Technical Supply departments (SCAMT service), and AMO providers
* Manage the fleet modification plan (EO/Mod/Tasks etc) liaising with SCAMT and AMO providers
* Liaising with the SCAMT providers for AMP and RRB preparation.
* Assist with continuous process improvement to ensure effective communication and cooperation between Maintenance Providers, and SCAMT providers.
* Contribute to revisions of company manuals and procedures.
* Support the Technical Services Manager to manage the AD, SB, Modification assessment and approval process.
Education and Experience:
* Aircraft/Aeronautical engineering university degree
* Must have extensive knowledge and experience of AMOS applications
* 3 years’ experience in CAMO environment, planning, airworthiness verification tasks, AMP preparation etc
* Ability to work on own initiative, prioritise work to deadlines and pay attention to details.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Analytical thinker and observer with ability to critically assess requirements and identify possible non-compliances.
* Strong ability to work flexibly – managing changing and competing priorities and absorbing new information rapidly to address complex issues.
* Able to challenge and influence others, including
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
B1 Licensed Engineer
Digital Learning Specialist
Program Quality Engineer
B1.1 on A320 Munich
B1 or B2 on 757, 767, A320, A330 Neo Frankfurt