Planning & Maintenance Technician (Cougar/ Super Puma)
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating globally for more than 35 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
On behalf of our client, a leading Saudi based aviation MRO specialising in defence aircraft, we are seeking to recruit a Planning & Maintenance Scheduling Technician fulfil a 1-year contract.
Super Puma & Cougar Aircraft
Role: Planning & Maintenance Scheduling Technician
Location: Saudi Arabia, Khamis Mushait
Type: Contract, one year renewable based on project needs & duration
Shift: Days working 5 days from 7
Tasks & Duties:
- Prepare maintenance schedules, checks, adjustments and repairs upon manual’s date and time.
- Prepare future weekly and monthly plans for squadron and determine the ability based on availability.
- Ability to deal and coordinate with workers and work location & coordinates between them.
- Support and coordinate with operations scheduling to fulfill scheduling requirements.
- Ability to determine work priorities in regards of scheduling
- Control maintenance work orientation and determine priorities.
- Full responsibility of documents authentication and ensuring technical adjustment and updates are applied.
- Responsibility of all technical reports and records of spare parts.
- Evaluate the performance of scheduling team.
- Manage and follow training programs.
- Training scheduling team to use technical manuals.
- Minimum Experience of (10) years on specialization of helicopter (cougar)
- Practical experience on the last three years
- Establish and develop scheduling to fulfill the work requirements.
- Scheduling all maintenance stages upon maintenance department instructions
- Prepare weekly and monthly programs for all maintenance requirements.
- Hold advanced training courses in the same specialization.
Hold a degree, preferably in the field of aerospace, has the knowledge of planning and scheduling for maintenance work on aircrafts as per monthly or hourly maintenance schedule. Ability to coordinate with maintenance department and scheduling department.
Graduated from military or civilian institute with equivalent specialization.
Hold 12 grade or higher school certificate.
Experience with Cougar/Super Puma/Oryx aircraft preferred.
- The ability to decide what corrective actions are needed to properly repair the faulty equipment.
- Competitive Salary & Benefit Package
- Renewable contract
- Accommodation & local transportation provided.
- Flight ticket allowance provided.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for this role
Electrical Manufacturing Technician
Aircraft Avionic Technician
Aircraft Mechanical Technician
Aircraft Technician – Philadelphia, PA
Licensed Rotary Engineers – Aberdeen
Digital Project Leader
B1 AND B2 – EMB195 – UK Contract
H145 D3 Licensed Engineers