Plant/Site Maintenance Engineer
Maintenance and Engineering
£28200 - £33000 per annum
Share this job
I am seeking a Plant/Site Maintenance Engineer to join my super busy client in Hayes, West London on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will provide general mechanical maintenance and electrical support within the building.
The site comprises a large engineering production area and offices. The workshop includes a variety of metalworking, paint, overhaul machinery and overhead cranes.
Role: Plant/Site Maintenance Engineer
Location: Hayes, West London, UB3
Shift: Mon-Fri. 37.5 hours per week
Early & late shifts
Salary: £28,200 – £33,000
Main responsibilities of the Plant/Site Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintain and repair all equipment and facility areas to agreed standard, with the ability to identify detailed faults
- Complete daily checks to machines and equipment, including statutory checks
- To work shifts, and provide out of hours support
- Order spares
- Deal with external contractor visits
Ideal candidate profile:
- Previous proven mechanical & electrical maintenance experience in heavy industry (not solely in residential properties)
- A hands-on, practical approach to the repair & upkeep of a commercial, engineering building
- Happy to work at heights
- Knowledge of pipework (PVC)
- Good understanding of pumps & motors and preferably also has an understanding of gas ovens / chiller units / rectifiers / air handling units / air conditioning
- Mechanical or electrical qualification preferred
- Apprenticeship preferred but not essential
- Has an understanding of working conditions and environment on a COMAH site
- Able to work with heavy engineering components therefore requiring good physical strength
- Is flexible in working hours and for overtime at weekends if required
- Candidates must already hold the right to live and work in the UK at the time of application.
- No sponsorships can be provided, now or in the future.
- Free onsite parking
- Attractive benefits package including discounted flights and employee healthcare plan.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.
Apply for this role
Research and Development Engineer
Fatigue and Damage Tolerance Engineer
ESM Design Engineer
EASA B1/B2 Licensed Engineers (A320 AND B737CL/NG)
Shot Peen Technician
Design Concession Approver
System Modelling Engineer