Principal Structural Engineer
Maintenance and Engineering
Up to £48.00 per hour
Share this job
An opportunity has arisen with my client for a Principal Structural Engineer to join them on a 12-month contract. As the Principal Structural Engineer you will work within a group that consists of over 30 engineers working across a wide spectrum of cutting-edge military systems. Working for an internationally recognised company, you will play a critical role in ensuring that our clients products deliver the necessary performance against key structural requirements.
Role: Principal Structural Engineer
Pay: £48.00 Per Hour Via Umbrella Company
Contract: 12 Months
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week
Security Clearance: Security Clearance Required
- Ability to carry out structural analysis through the application of hand calculations and Finite Element methods (e.g. Optistruct, NASTRAN etc.).
- Ability to make quick/simple assessments to progress design activities in an efficient manner.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to network and influence internal and external customers.
- Degree qualified in a STEM subject.
- Can work as a part of a multi-disciplinary team, as well as independently.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Static, dynamic, fatigue analysis;
- Metallic/composite analysis;
- Finite Element optimisation & Design of Experiments;
- Assessment of mechanisms and multi body dynamics;
- Crash analysis.
- Self-motivated individuals, who are great problem solvers and are able to take responsibility for complex structural analysis tasks.
- Relevant experience in an equivalent or comparable industry would be advantageous.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
B1 Licensed Engineer
Digital Learning Specialist
Program Quality Engineer
B1.1 on A320 Munich
B1 or B2 on 757, 767, A320, A330 Neo Frankfurt