Principal Structural Engineer
Maintenance and Engineering
£36.38 - £48 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a Principal Structural Engineer on an initial 12-month contract. As the Principal Structural Engineer, you will work across a wide spectrum of cutting-edge military systems and will play a critical role in ensuring the companies products deliver the necessary performance against key structural requirements.
Role: Principal Structural Engineer
Pay: Up to £48.00 per hour via Umbrella, up to £36.38 per hour PAYE
Contract: 12 months, Monday – Friday
IR35 Status: Inside
Security Clearance: SC required
- Ability to carry out structural analysis through the application of hand calculations and Finite Element methods (e.g., Optistruct, NASTRAN etc.).
- Ability to make quick/simple assessments to progress design activities in an efficient manner.
- Self-motivated individuals, who are great problem solvers and are able to take responsibility for complex structural analysis tasks.
Skillset / experience required:
- Degree qualified in a STEM subject.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to network and influence internal and external customers.
- Relevant experience in an equivalent or comparable industry would be advantageous.
- Can work as a part of a multi-disciplinary team, as well as independently.
Experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Static, dynamic, fatigue analysis
- Metallic/composite analysis
- Finite Element optimisation & Design of Experiments
- Assessment of mechanisms and multi body dynamics
- Crash analysis
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Siobhan Miller at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Software V&V Engineer
Paint Strip Mechanic
Experienced Aero Engine Mechanics
Part 145 Quality Engineer
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Chief Mechanical Engineer
B1 Licensed Engineer – Dhaka