Principal Supportability Engineer
Maintenance and Engineering
£40 - £51.65 per hour
Share this job
An opportunity has arisen with my client for a Principal Supportability Engineer to join them on a 6-month contract. The role of the Principal Supportability Engineer will be to work in an integrated project team environment during the product’s design and development phase, you will be able to exploit your through-life support knowledge and capabilities, as well as interpersonal and communication skills, to satisfy customers’ support requirements and our clients support-related business objectives.
Role: Principal Supportability Engineer
Pay: £51.65 Per Hour Via Umbrella Company
Contract: 6 – Month Contact, likely to be extended
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week
Security Clearance: Security Clearance Required on submission.
Conduct Logistics Support Analysis (LSA) on new and modified designs. This may involve any of the following tasks:-
- Ease of maintenance assessment.
- Maintenance Task Analysis. (MTA)
- Level Of Repair Analysis. (LORA)
- Reliability Centred Maintenance. (RCM)
- Provisioning data compilation.
- Disposal analysis.
- Supportability case preparation.
- Life Cycle Cost (LCC) assessment.
- Assessing and implementing change on existing logistics data.
- Input of the results of the above into a data base.
- Undertake production of reports as requested by contract, customer, or project.
- We are looking for a self-motivated team player who has a willing and helpful attitude, and a calm professional manner when working in a dynamic design environment.
- You must be an experienced engineer with a track record in the application of Supportability Engineering techniques such as level of repair analysis, reliability centered maintenance, task analysis, life cycle cost analysis.
- You must have a sound knowledge of ILS standards such as Def Stan 00-600 or ASD S3000L, with an understanding of the customer environment, structure and processes.
- You must be able to solve challenging problems within tight timescales.
- You will be flexible and able to adapt to rapidly changing requirements and priorities.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Skilled Aircraft Electrician
Production Planning Assistant
Avionics/Electrician Technician – Rotary
Simulator Equipment Maintenance Technician
Wheel and Brake Technician (Entry Level)
Helicopter Engine & Propeller Maintenance Technician
Systems Performance Engineer