Process Engineer Aviation
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating worldwide for more than 35 years. We work with some of the aviation industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity, we are currently looking to speak with candidates interested in working in Saudi Arabia.
This is a great opportunity to work with one of the regions premier aircraft maintenance organisations.
-Location: Saudi Arabia
-Job type: Permanent Fulltime
We are looking for an experienced Process Engineer to be responsible for process design, testing and implementation. The successful candidate will be able to improve industrial processes to maintain efficiency, reduce cost, improve sustainability, and maximize profitability. You will apply best practices and set new standards regarding methods, tools and processes. Furthermore, you will define and implement business KPIs and benchmarking procedures to further improve our clients on-time performance and competitiveness.
- Responsible for the overall process framework (standards, methods, tools) and workflows
- Lead initiatives to develop, configure, test, and optimize business processes together with all relevant business units.
- Define, test and implement relevant business KPIs and benchmarking procedures to measure and further increase competitiveness.
- Communicate findings and proposals to Senior Management
- Utilize process simulation to test and find the most appropriate production strategies.
- Perform process risk assessments.
- Provide process documentation and standard operating procedures.
- Conduct ongoing analysis if processes are in line with industry standards and OEM regulations.
- Assemble reports to document process status and changes.
- Ensure that processes comply with safety and quality standards.
- Policies and procedures, follow all relevant policies, processes and SOPs to ensure the work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Day-to-day operations, Supervise the day-to-day operations and ensure that work processes are implemented as designed and in compliance with the set standards and procedures.
- Health and Safety, Comply with all relevant health, safety and environmental (HSE) procedures.
Education & Experience
- Successfully completed bachelor’s in mechanical engineering or industrial Engineering
- A minimum of 5 years proven work experience in process engineering; preferably within the aviation sector
- Experience in process simulation and standard operating procedures
- Working knowledge of process engineering software packages; preferably CAD or AutoCad skills
- Experience in change and project management is a plus.
- Experience in CIP/Lean Six Sigma is a plus.
- Knowledge of process related standards (e.g. swim lanes, process maps, SIPOC, RACI, etc.) Communication skills – Excellent (English fluent written and spoken is mandatory)
- Presentation skills – Advanced
- Project Management skills – Good
- Relationship Management skills – Advanced
- MS Office skills – Advanced
- MS Visio – Good
- Sense of responsibility and persistency
- Structured way of working
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for this role
Research and Development Engineer
Fatigue and Damage Tolerance Engineer
ESM Design Engineer
EASA B1/B2 Licensed Engineers (A320 AND B737CL/NG)
Shot Peen Technician
Design Concession Approver
System Modelling Engineer