£24.16 - £26.16 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a Process Support on an initial 12-month contract. As the Process Support, you will be responsible for monitoring & reporting compliance to the maintenance processes. You will support the Process Operational Manager Rep and Process Operational Managers for all the Broughton maintenance activities.
Role: Process Support
Pay: £26.16 per hour Via Umbrella
Contract: Monday- Friday, 35 Hours per week, 12 Months Contract
IR35 Status: Inside
Security Clearance: BPSS
- Develop key measures for Business Unit (SQCDP) and regularly check suitability of such measures ensuring they evolve with business improvement.
- Prepare, analyse, and distribute Business Unit scorecards and reports to internal & external stakeholders and identify where any anomalies, failing measures, or forming trends present themselves
- Capture, analyse and prioritise process improvements from Broughton POMs. Attend local reviews with POMs and represent the PMT.
- Capture process improvements from the PMT (Process Management Team). Support planning to deploy process improvements to the Broughton maintenance providers.
- Attend PMT reviews and represent Broughton POMs.
- Capture and review local governance to support process adherence.
- Manage effective communication of process changes or any process adherence activity.
- Process assurance experience is essential
· Ideally experience in project management, stakeholder management, compliance assurance and product/ process assurance
- Need to be experienced with excel and google suites
- Potentially 3 to 4 times per year – either UK or Europe travel
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Manufacturing Engineer Assembly& Integration
Credit Control Administrator
Reward Operations Advisor
Helicopter Landing Site Officer
Supply Chain Quality Manager
Business Method Engineer
Process Planning Engineer