Procurement Contract Manager
£30.00 - £33.90 per hour
Share this job
An opportunity has arisen with my client for a Procurement Contract Manager to join them on a 12-month contract. As the Procurement Contract Manager, you will join the procurement team responsible for Aerostructure & Material contracts.
Role: Procurement Contract Manager
Pay: £33.90 per hour via Umbrella Company
Contract: 12 Months
Hours: Monday – Friday, 35hours per week
Security Clearance: BPSS
- Providing advice and guidance to the procurement commodities on all contract related matters.
- Drafting and negotiating contracts together with the procurement commodity buyers.
- Draft and negotiate complex contract amendments and settlement agreements together with procurement commodity Buyers.
- Acting as focal point to several procurement sub-commodities: coordinate the contractual contribution to Calls for Tender, provide awareness sessions to enhance contractual competence within the commodity, review contractual workload and participate (where applicable) to subcommodity team meetings.
- Reviewing and signing the contract validation form (CVF), which summarises the key elements of the contract (executive summary, main deviations, risks and opportunities of the contract).
- Delivering analysis of contracts during the contract execution phase and/or in case of dispute between the company and suppliers concerning existing procurement contracts.
- Providing specialized support and expertise in contract analysis, -drafting, – design and negotiations for Company functions other than Procurement (except aircraft sales contracts).
- Advising internal stakeholders on the contractual implications of procurement related projects.
- Liaising with other functions such as Legal, Finance, Insurance, Engineering, Programme and Quality on contractual maters relating to procurement, supplier performance and management
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Customer Service Assistant
Configuration Document Controller
Project Management Business Partner
Material Coordinator (Aviation)
Technical Records Administrator
Aerospace Supply Chain Contract Manager
Customer Repair Executive