Product Assurance Engineer
£28.00 - £30.00 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit someone as a Product Assurance Engineer for 18 months. As the Product Assurance Engineer, you will work on space flight hardware including Eurostar family of commercial spacecraft in Stevenage, within the Antenna / Mechanical Platform team.
Role: Product Assurance Engineer
Pay: £30 per hour via Umbrella
Contract: Monday- Friday, 37 Hours per week, 18-month contract
IR35 Status: Inside
Security Clearance: BPSS/SC
- Provide Product Assurance support to application projects as well as product development.
- Participate in reviews at all stages of product design, development and manufacture
- Monitor that risk and opportunity review meetings at all stages of a product design, development, and manufacture are held and ensuring that risk retirement plans are drawn up and carried through.
- To ensure that adequate qualification evidence exists to justify the materials and processes that will be used in the proposed satellite environment.
- To identify, evaluate and propose solutions for all quality problems and to advise and generally assist the Project Manager and their staff on quality matters.
- Negotiating with internal and external customers for quality standards / requirements, waivers, deviations, concessions, production easements etc.
- Reviewing Company Standards and proposing changes where necessary to update working processes.
Skills and Experience Required
- HND or equivalent with background in Mechanical, Thermal, Systems, RF, Manufacturing, or composites.
- Experience in Aerospace or Aircraft industry.
- Experience working in the Quality environment.
- Experience in Product or Quality Assurance.
- Knowledge of processes, procedures, methods, non-conformance, root cause analysis.
- Good communication skills and willingness and ability to learn.
- Fluent in written and spoken English, German or French would be a plus.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Technical Admin Assistant
PBH Account Manager
Component Inventory Specialist
Field Service Representative – Aeronautical Training Devices
Director of Component Reliability and Engineering