Production Acceptance Controller
Maintenance and Engineering
£20 - £25.43 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Production Acceptance Controller to join on an initial 12-month contract. As the Production Acceptance Controller, you will be responsible for the co-ordination of all stage technical/certification activities including documentation and data to ensure a smooth and harmonised workflow across all stages to guarantee the on-schedule delivery of each wing set in line with customer requirements.
Role: Production Acceptance Controller
Pay: £25.43 per hour via Umbrella
Contract: Monday to Friday – Early and Late Shifts – 35 Hours a week – 12-month contract
IR35 Status: Inside
SC Clearance: Basic Clearance
- Monitoring and interrogating the SAP system for process completion, highlighting any shortfall in PI sheet certification, open QN’s and unanswered concessions across the entire manufacturing process.
- The delivery of outstanding certification data to the next stage, ensuring all documentation, data and information is known available and understood.
- He/she will be required to establish the outstanding work “window” for unplanned work and Sub-Contractors in accordance with the capacity and flow plans of the individual Stages and permanently monitor outstanding work in the weekly outstanding work reviews held with all Stages.
- Co-ordination of out of stage activities in the context of Snags to be resolved in the short term and determining and monitoring Systematic Snags.
- He/she will report daily on any potential risks to all MSN’s approaching delivery through stages and on final delivery to the FAL’s as well as participating in the Production Meetings and preparing the necessary information.
- To monitor/review quality gate status
- Served a recognised apprenticeship, an engineering background, and significant experience within either inspection or quality.
- Educated to HNC/HND level, or experience to an equivalent depth and breadth.
- Knowledge of UK, European and USA airworthiness requirements, customer documentation and UK inspection requirements is required.
- An understanding of PEGS, DPDS and SAP, in addition to MS Office is desirable.
- Customer focus, Team working, two-way communication and Drive and commitment.
- Business and Product Awareness and Innovation and Problem Solving.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Ellie Laflain at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
179276 – Assembly and Test Mechanic
Trainee Production Coordinator
Software V&V Engineer
Paint Strip Mechanic
Experienced Aero Engine Mechanics
Part 145 Quality Engineer
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Chief Mechanical Engineer