£35 - £39.55 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Production Manager to join on an initial 12-month contract. As the Production Manager you will interface with the shop floor and optimise resources facilities and manpower availability to meet overall production planning. Ideally you will have experience working within Space/Defence or high reliability manufacturing production line.
Role: Production Manager
Pay: £39.55 per hour via Umbrella
Hours: Monday to Friday, 37 hours per week
Contract: 12-month contract
Location: Portsmouth – Onsite full time
IR35 Status: Inside
SC Clearance: BPSS to start
- Management Resource Planning (manpower and machines) to deliver on time, on quality, on cost.
- Interface with the shop floor and optimise resources facilities and manpower availability to meet overall production planning.
- Define and update the global planning considering different projects running in parallel with respect to given priorities.
- Occasional travel to other UK sites.
Skills and Experience Required
- Work package management experience.
- Experience of a production environment.
- Project planning and P6 scheduling experience.
- At least 3 years in a high reliability manufacturing production line.
- Knowledge of SAP Manufacturing Execution Systems
- Team management experience
- Experience at least 3 years in a Space Manufacturing Assembly line
- Project Management experience.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Ellie Laflain at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!
Apply for this role
Advanced Product Quality Planning Specialist
Control Systems Engineer
Digital Electronics Lead Hardware Engineer
Technical Records Administrator
Site Security Manager
Manufacturing Project Engineer
Electrical Engineer ( Night Shift)
Industrial Asset Manager