Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
My client is a global high technology leader investing in digital innovations, connectivity, big data, artificial intelligence, cybersecurity and quantum technology.
The company provides solutions, services and products that help its customers businesses, organizations and states in the banking and electronic payment service field.
Role: Production manager
Location: marcallo con casone (mi)
Contract: tempo indeterminato
As the Production Manager for the Manufacturing Cards team and for the Service center, you will be responsible of the management of production reporting to the Plant Manager.
- You review productivity and resource utilization to control and coordinate production schedules, materials and staffing requirements to meet work orders.
- You will coordinate the workflow of the production lines to meet delivery deadline and quality standards.
- You will generate on-time production schedule and staffing requirements are sufficient for smooth production runs.
- You will oversee shipment targets and production outputs; and initiate corrective actions to rectify any discrepancies.
- You will review contact of new projects, products and equipment released and review production requirements before commencement.
- You will initiate action to prevent the occurrence of non-conformity related to the product, process or quality system until the deficiency or unsatisfactory conditions have been resolved.
- 3-5 years in production process management
- People management roles expertise.
- Plan manufacturing expertise.
- Fluent in English, is a plus.
- Production manufacturing experience, ideally in automotive, electronics and electrical consumer goods, printing or fulfillment services.
- Familiarity with product customization, data management, IT skills, and project management.
- Product and Process Management Techniques, Supply chain knowledge, including stock management and
- Degree or background in electrical and electronic, mechanical, manufacturing, process engineering or equivalent.
- Background in Cards Industry is a plus.
- Multinational background preferred.
- Manage up to 20 workers with potential for additional layers of supervision.
- Experience in 2-3 shifts organization, scheduling, holidays, and performance evaluation.
- People management skills with a focus on different skill levels, preferred.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Desiree Bellotti at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Aerospace Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Quality Assurance Specialist (9100)
Development & Production Test Engineer
Production Manager (Aviation MRO)
Mechanical Systems Engineer
Senior Building Control Inspector
Senior Aircraft Engineer
B1 Licensed Engineer