Production Planning Assistant
Maintenance and Engineering
Up to £14.78 per hour
Share this job
Job title: Production Planning Assistant
Reports to: Production Planning Manager
Location: Brize Norton
Salary: £14.78 per hour + £1.78 per hour holiday pay on PAYE
Hours: 7am-7pm, 5 days on, 5 days off, 4 days on, 4 days off on rotation,
Duration: 3-6 Month Contract
Preparation of aircraft work packs and detailed listings of Scheduled maintenance activity to provide Production with the required outputs to complete aircraft maintenance
- Support Production Planning Engineer in the creation of aircraft maintenance work package.
- Proactively monitor fast moving deadlines to ensure all work pack creation milestones are met.
- Identify Work package supporting documents.
- Print complete work package and supporting documents and assemble in folders.
- Scan and archive all completed tasks cards for accuracy and completeness.
- Monitor work pack closure and reconcile all aircraft records to allow aircraft release.
- General office admin duties including stationary ordering.
Health and Safety
- Understand individual operational safety and security responsibilities including;
- Be aware of personal health and safety and the health and safety of others at work. Including Management responsibilities as required by H&S Manual.
- Be aware of aviation safety responsibilities with regards to the Safety Policy. Including Management responsibilities as required by the Safety Management Manual
- Be aware of aviation security responsibilities with regards to the Security Policy.
Essential skills and qualifications
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Excellent organisational ability with attention to detail.
- An understanding of AMOS (Training can be provided).
- Ability to review and prioritise office workload to ensure delivery and milestones are meet.
- Experience in using aircraft technical documentation Task cards, SB, Airnav.
- Good team player with strong inter-personal skills
- Previous aircraft maintenance planning department experience.
- Strong organisational administrative support of technical planning.
- Effective, highly credible communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
- Recognised aircraft engineering qualification or related industry experience
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV or apply directly!
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
B1 Licensed Engineer
Digital Learning Specialist
Program Quality Engineer
B1.1 on A320 Munich
B1 or B2 on 757, 767, A320, A330 Neo Frankfurt