Production Planning Engineer
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
A great opportunity has arisen with my client for a Production Planning Engineer on a permanent basis. The Production Planning Engineer will pre-input planning of my clients customer aircraft line and base maintenance in accordance with MAA Regulations. Including creation of aircraft work packs, issuance of pre-load, task break-down and other scheduled maintenance planning activity. Providing full on-site Planning support to the Production teams.
Role: Production Planning Engineer
Salary: Upon Application
- Review customer work pack for content to ensure within our clients P145 scope of work as detailed in the MOE.
- Scheduled and un-scheduled aircraft maintenance work package build/assembly including milestones, resource and critical path planning.
- Create new Task cards as required ensuring complex maintenance tasks are identified.
- Generation of equipment summary reports including access requirements, tooling, parts and material call-ups.
- Identification of work content requiring the services of external agencies and sub-contractors
- Detailed review of work content including the identification of complex, safety critical, critical path and any other tasks requiring additional P145 AMO regulatory requirements.
- Checking of tasks cards for accuracy and completeness and applying task time estimates.
- Organise and Chair pre-input meetings to multiple stakeholders for all base inputs.
Experience & Qualifications
- Recognised aircraft engineering qualification.
- Understand individual operational safety and security responsibilities including;
- Be aware of personal health and safety and the health and safety of others at work. Including Management responsibilities as required by H&S Manual.
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK.
- Experience in using aircraft technical documentation.
- Knowledge of MAA Regulations and CAMO P145 interface requirements.
- Ability to review tasks to ensure they are adequately planned to consider Human Factors.
- Ability to converse with the customer at all levels of seniority.
- Good working knowledge of AMOS or similar system in a production planning role.
- Previous Planning experience civil or military maintenance/production planning, with base or line.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, project management skills and experience, with lean management principles.
- Understanding of the Financial, Commercial and Procurement processes.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation –
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Aerospace Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Quality Assurance Specialist (9100)
Development & Production Test Engineer
Production Manager (Aviation MRO)
Mechanical Systems Engineer
Senior Building Control Inspector
Senior Aircraft Engineer
B1 Licensed Engineer