Production Process Validation Engineer
Maintenance and Engineering
£26.48 - £35.03 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a Production Process Validation Engineer on an initial 12-month contract. As the Production Process Validation Engineer, you will ensure that all process modifications are being communicated to the Manufacturing teams and meet the company’s standards whilst enabling quicker issues identification and resolution and through validation of manufacturing processes.
Role: Production Process Validation Engineer
Pay: £35.03 per hour Umbrella, £26.48 per hour PAYE
Location: Broughton – onsite
Contract: Monday to Friday, 35 hours a week
IR35 Status: Inside
Security Clearance: BPSS+ clearance
- Deliver direct communication to manufacturing teams about the new process change.
- Ensure new process change is understood by both operators and support teams.
- Obtain approval from both manufacturing and quality teams for the new process.
- Once new process changes approved by the relevant stakeholders, upload RVP documentation and update status within SAP.
- Engage with the Multi-Functional team (Quality, Manufacturing Engineering and Operations) and organise and facilitate operational surveillance activities in order to validate the new process change. Share and report any process deviation or issues to the PPV leader and the MFT.
- Support PPV leader in updating reports and documentation.
- Support the progress and drive the closure of findings and corrective actions identified following PPV activity.
- Regularly report progress to PPV leader and support on time, on cost and on quality delivery of PPV activities.
- Support PPV process adherence by complying with the PPV process and supporting audit preparation.
Skillset / experience required:
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to tailor this to different functions within the company.
- Working knowledge of industrial processes and quality standards. Experience of aircraft production would be desirable.
- Ability to work with digital tools such as Google sheets/Excel and business systems (e.g. SAP) is required.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Siobhan Miller at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Chief Mechanical Engineer
B1 Licensed Engineer – Dhaka
Senior Engineering Project Manager
NDT Technician Level 2 (EN4179 certified)
Mechanical Design Stress Engineer
General Aviation Line Technician
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Avionics Design Engineer