£22 - £25.43 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Production Scheduler to join on an initial 6-month contract. As the Production Scheduler, you will work within the Single Aisle Stage 03 Planning & Logistics function. You will have the opportunity to design, implement and provide ongoing support of planning & logistics processes for the assembly of wings and fuel system installation.
Role: Production Scheduler
Pay: £25.43 per hour via Umbrella
Hours: Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week
Contract: 6-month contract
Location: Broughton – onsite working
IR35 Status: Inside
SC Clearance: BPSS
Tasks and Responsibilities
As the Planning & Logistics Production Scheduler, some of the tasks and responsibilities you can expect may include:
- Adhere to CPL21 Environment Health and Safety Policy Statement and evaluate the risks and continuously improve our EHS performance to prevent injury, ill health, and pollution, by improving processes for the design, manufacture, assembly and procurement of supply of products, services and equipment.
- Support as part of a multi-functional team any projects aimed at improving business performance and deal with any day-to-day issues as they arise.
- Provide support to the Operational Business Areas to enable the financial man hours per set to be achieved.
- Anticipate and respond to rate changes and manage risks and opportunities.
- Support and enable Operational & Functional deliverables and acting with agility to any changes in production.
- Support to ensure Airbus Operating System (AOS) is deployed and in all relevant areas.
- Build a strong interface with Procurement to ensure supplier performance risks are anticipated and mitigated to ensure impact to Operations is avoided.
- Ensure strong interface with Logistic Service Provider (LSP) to ensure logistical processes are adhered to and non-adherences are dealt with accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation, and sustainable growth
Skills, Knowledge and Competencies
- Advanced Google sheets skills (incl. macros and data manipulation)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Enthusiastic and receptive to change
- Results-driven, logical, and methodical approach to achieving tasks and objectives
- Determined and decisive; uses initiative to develop effective solutions to problems
- Excellent interpersonal skills – good communicator
- Great team-worker – adaptable and flexible
- SAP Planning & Logistics knowledge & experience preferable
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Ellie Laflain at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Component Repair Coordinator (Aviation)
Building and Construction Project Leader
Business Methods Engineer
Stores & Logistics Officer
RF Digital Waveform Design Engineer
Quality Assurance Engineer
Goods Inwards Inspector