Production Support Team Member
Maintenance and Engineering
£22 - £25.43 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Production Support Team Member to join on an initial 12-month contract. As the Production Support Team Member, your role involves the coordination of all stage activities and supporting the enablement team.
Role: Production Support Team Member
Pay: £25.43 per hour via Umbrella
Hours: Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week
Contract: 12-month contract
Location: Broughton – onsite working
IR35 Status: Inside
SC Clearance: BPSS
Reporting to the Enablement Leader, the successful candidate’s responsibilities will include:
- Support the Enablement Leader in providing management of the Enablement Team
- Support the actioning and closure of near misses raised within the business area
- Oversee and support the enablement team in providing calibrated and operational tooling when required
- Ensure consumable items such as gloves are always available to the operational teams, engaging with onsite supplier in the event of shortage
- Coordinate with local Contractors for Waste – Scrap removal as required.
- Facilitate / Enable EHS and Environmental actions as required.
- Engage and co-ordinate workwear supply with the onsite supplier.
- Coordinate requests to FM for Business improvements to facility infrastructure.
- Ensure Contractors undertaking works within the Business areas are inducted.
- Complete the Contractor management training course to ensure onsite IC process is followed.
- Respond to and engage with the correct Site functions for the closure of Statutory findings after inspection.
- Attend daily multi-functional team meetings representing the enablement function, supporting the closure of enablement related actions.
- Engage with the onsite tooling maintenance and calibrator for tooling repairs, replacement, and introduction.
- Support the enablement team members with the onsite tooling system to ensure traceability of tooling.
- Work closely with EHS on Environmental / Safety topics.
- Raise and track purchase orders.
- An engineering background, and significant experience within either inspection or quality would be an advantage but not essential.
- Knowledge of UK, European and USA airworthiness requirements, customer documentation and Airbus UK inspection requirements is highly desirable.
- Understanding of SAP is desirable.
- Customer focus, Team working, two-way communication and Drive and commitment.
- Business and Product Awareness and Innovation and Problem Solving.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Ellie Laflain at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Chief Engineer – Powerplant
Licensed Aircraft Engineer
EASA B2 on AW139 or AW109
Helicopter Standards and Training Engineer
On/Off -Wing Aero Engine Mechanics
Live Build Manufacturing Technician
Electrical Test Operator