Production Support Team Member
£23.00 - £25.43 per day
Share this job
My client is looking for a Production Support Team Member to join on them on a 12 month contract. As a Production Support Team Member, you will be responsible for Supporting the Enablement Leader in providing management of the Enablement Team and Support the actioning and closure of near misses raised within the business area
Role: Production Support Team Member
Pay: £25.43 per hour via Umbrella (Inside IR35)
Location: Broughton (onsite full time)
Contract: 12 Months – 35 hours per week Monday – Friday (working 4.5 days between the hours of 7am – 7pm, hours agreed at business discretion)
Security Clearance: Basic
- Oversee and support the enablement team in providing calibrated and operational tooling when required
- Ensure consumable items such as gloves are available to the operational teams at all times, engaging with onsite supplier in the event of shortage
- Coordinate with local Contractors for Waste – Scrap removal as required.
- Facilitate / Enable EHS and Environmental actions as required.
- Engage and co-ordinate workwear supply with the onsite supplier.
- Coordinate requests to FM for Business improvements to facility infrastructure.
- Ensure Contractors undertaking works within the Business areas are inducted.
- Complete the Contractor management training course to ensure onsite IC process is followed.
- Respond to and engage with the correct Site functions for the closure of Statutory findings after inspection.
- Attend daily multi-functional team meetings representing the enablement function, supporting the closure of enablement related actions.
- Engage with the onsite tooling maintenance and calibrator for tooling repairs, replacement and introduction.
- Support the enablement team members with the onsite tooling system to ensure traceability of tooling.
- Work closely with EHS on Environmental / Safety topics.
- Raise and track purchase orders.
- An engineering background, and significant experience within either inspection or quality would be an advantage but not essential.
- Knowledge of UK, European and USA airworthiness requirements, customer documentation and Airbus UK inspection requirements is highly desirable.
- Understanding of SAP is desirable.
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate the following competencies: Customer focus, Team working, two-way communication and Drive and commitment.
- In addition, these core competencies the role also requires the following competencies: Business and Product Awareness and Innovation and Problem Solving.
- Would suit a candidate who has come from a similar background/ industry to Airbus. Such as production or manufacturing.
- Someone with Airbus/ Aerospace experience would be highly desirable.
- The role involves the co-ordination of all stage activities and supporting the enablement team.
- SAP experience would be desirable.
Education & Training
Essential – Strong experience in a similar role
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Sarah Budd at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”