Production Test Engineer
Bolton, Greater Manchester
£28.00 - £30.00 per hour
Share this job
My client is looking for a Production Test Engineer to join them on an initial 6-month basis. As the Production Test Engineer, you will carry out production test and diagnostics of complex weapons at system and sub system level.
Role: Production Test Engineer
Pay: £28 -£30 per hour via Umbrella
Contract: 6 Months
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week
Security Clearance: Security Cleared
- Testing of complex electronic sub-assemblies and circuit cards, and diagnosis of production test failures down to component level.
- Generation of test specifications, operator instructions and technical reports based on higher-level requirements.
- Providing technical support to test operators to facilitate the efficient throughput of prime equipment hardware during production.
- Identification of remedial and corrective actions following test failures, in a timely manner, to allow Manufacturing to continue production in line with the programme.
- Assessment of related test equipment issues, advising maintenance and support services to resolve equipment failures.
- Evaluation of technical problems to develop proposals for investigations and subsequent corrective actions, including process improvements for manufacturing test.
- A good understanding of digital and analogue electronic measurement and test principles, as well as fault diagnosis techniques.
- Awareness of electrical/electronic system and sub-system integration and test philosophies.
- An understanding of RF and Microwave technology at subsystem level would be an advantage.
- Ability to plan and organise own work in line with given priorities.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including generation of test specifications and reports.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Experience of using both manual and automated test equipment in an electronics manufacturing environment
- HNC/HND (Electronics) level of qualification or equivalent
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Manufacturing Engineer – Assembly & Integration (Stevenage)
Test Equipment Manager
AW Simulator Instructor
Legal Regulation Engineer
Senior Electronics Engineer (Calibration and Maintenance)