Production Test Engineer
£38.00 - £41.90 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a Production Test Engineer to join my client on an initial 12 -month contract.
Role: Production Test Engineer
Pay: £41.90 per hour via Umbrella
Contract: Monday to Friday – fortnightly rotating double day shifts – expectation of working extra hours mid-week & weekends – 12-month contract
IR35 Status: Inside
Security Clearance: BPSS then SC
· Achieve the production plan by certifying conformance of equipment by quality control production electrical testing in accordance with defined test procedures and company quality requirements.
· Working on the digital product line, with experience of dealing with the challenges that come from working with new test software and development FPGA code.
· Support business and departmental improvement initiatives.
· Support new product introduction and development.
· Feed into SQCDP process to monitor performance and drive improvements
· Experience of test of electronic, analogue, digital and RF sub-systems up to 10 GHz. Including amplifiers, frequency up/down converters, complex RF and digital signal processing.
· Competent in the use of all types of propriety analogue and RF test equipment including vector and pulse network analysers.
· Experience in Test Production.
- Quality control of test results and documentation; Initial fault diagnosis and raising of non-conformance reports.
- Flexible approach to working methods and patterns. Shift working will be required and overtime likely available over the weekend.
- Pro-active in maintaining a safe working environment and a clear commitment to health and safety in the workplace.
- Willingness to accept change and actively support continuous improvement, wiling to develop skills as required in support of production (assembly, test, inspection and support) and implements these flexibly.
- Working on space flight processors for satellite manufacture this is working in a high spec cleanroom environment on world leading product.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Fuel Systems Installation Design Engineer
Hazardous Waste Operative
AW Helicopters Instructor Pilots
AW Simulator Instructor
Stores and Inspection Technician
Principle Building Control Inspector
Goods Inwards Inspector
Material Inventory Controller