Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
Our client is a global leading stocking distributor and supply chain solutions provider to the Aerospace & Defense, Aerospace Aftermarket. Is looking for a Program Manager to maintain efficient service and support to clients in the north of Italy.
ROLE: PROGRAM MANAGER
PAY: TO BE DEFINED BY THE EXPERIENCE
POSITION: PROVINCIA VARESE O TORINO
- Analyze and create KPI’s. Prepare KPI reports for the customer.
- Oversee the Customer Service team to ensure Customer Satisfaction.
- Analyze customer forecasts.
- Upload customer forecast onto SAP.
- Ensure that contract performance requirements are properly met.
- Manage continuous improvement projects.
- Manage contract budget.
- Interface with other Company departments to guarantee the fulfillment of customer’s requirements.
- To undertake, as directed, any other duties as may be commensurate with the overall efficient running of the Company.
- Related Work Experience 2-3 years
- Experience as Project/Program Manager
- Knowledge of Aerospace Supply Chain fundamental
- Customer Care attitude
- SAP MM module intermediate Level
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Able to drive almost 2/3 days per week to clients’ sites in Varese and Torino
- Experience in small metal goods
- Experience in Chemical industry products
- Knowledge of the English Language.
Apply for this role
Research and Development Engineer
Fatigue and Damage Tolerance Engineer
ESM Design Engineer
EASA B1/B2 Licensed Engineers (A320 AND B737CL/NG)
Shot Peen Technician
Design Concession Approver
System Modelling Engineer