£30.00 - £35.05 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our fantastic aerospace client, we are seeking to recruit Project Controller on a 12-month basis. As the Project Controller, you will be supporting Landing Gear System R&T Project activities, this includes contributing and supporting multiple projects to ensure projects delivers on time, cost & quality.
Role: Project Controller
Pay: £35.05 per hour via Umbrella
Contract: Monday to Friday, 35 Hours per week, 12 Months
IR35 Status: Inside
- Project support and management support for Airbus R&T projects and external funding reporting as part of the Airbus UK-led initiative R&T Projects.
- Activities include planning, finances, coordination of the quarterly reporting, submission of change requests etc.
- Logistics focal point (equipment shipping, customs etc.).
- Project Management support to various work packages
- Coordinate supplier invoicing and goods receipts.
- Technical liaison with Suppliers.
- Organisation and coordination of reviews with funding body, suppliers and internal Airbus departments.
- Preparation and distribution of presentation material
- Organisation and coordination of internal reviews of presentation material.
- Liaison with contracts management and suppliers and to enable additions and changes to current work scopes.
- Focal point for the preparation of future funding bids.
- Experience in the Aerospace sector is preferable but not essential.
- An understanding of aircraft Structures, Systems or Avionics would be preferable.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets, Microsoft Word or Google Docs
- Keen to learn about broader technical and non-technical aspects of product development and delivery.
- Able to influence, lead and collaborate to deliver the optimal solutions, either as part of a team or autonomously.
- Able to take ownership of your activities and support your team members by making commitments that you work hard to uphold.
- Able to adapt your message to different audiences and people with different perspectives, with a willingness to take on feedback and to change course when required.
- Multi-disciplined/skilled, curious, and innovative with a willingness to challenge the norm and learn/continuously improve.
- Honest, transparent, and supportive of their colleagues.
- Ideally knowledgeable of Landing Gear Systems and modern development methodologies (e.g., Digitalisation & Model Based System Engineering), but not a pre-requisite.
- Willing to travel occasionally, depending upon business needs.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Customer Service Executive
Sales Support Administrator
Tactical Inventory Specialist (Aircraft Components)
AW609 Logistics Support Analysis Specialist
Project Planner / Controller
Digital Electronics Lead Hardware Engineer