Project Management Business Partner
£30 - £35.03 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Project Management Business Partner to join on an initial 6-month contract. As the Project Management Business Partner, you will be supporting the Landing Gear centre (IL) in Filton and will be joining the BXMI1 group which provides services to Engineering.
Role: Project Management Business Partner
Pay: £35.03 per hour via Umbrella
Contract: 6-month contract
Hours: Monday to Friday, 35 Hours a week
Location: Filton – Hybrid Working
IR35 Status: Inside
SC Clearance: Basic Clearance
- Partnership with leader(s) of the supported project(s) or portfolio(s) on a day-to-day basis
- Contribute to PM M&T harmonization within Landing Gear Center
- Challenging project leaders/contributors where needed to follow PM methods
- Supporting portfolio/PM by ensuring application of PM processes, methods, and tools like:
- Provision of quantitative and qualitative information to support discussions and decision making at the project or portfolio management level and support data analysis
- Supporting efficient communication and stakeholder management
- Incorporating and analyzing time, cost, quality, and resources
- Scheduling projects and consolidating these in portfolios, including work breakdown structures
- Managing risks and opportunities
- Performance follow up (e.g., milestones/quality gates), inspections, reporting for the different phases
- Proper change management within the project/portfolio scope
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven experience in PM and knowledge of methods and processes
- Set up the project framework (including Agile) and to define detailed project structures (work, cost, and organization) ensuring alignment with project requirements
- Identify the milestones and all the interdependencies between project activities
- Identify, assess, and monitor project’s risks and opportunities
- Monitor and control financial aspects
- Monitor and control progress based on project objective performance measures including Milestones/Maturity Gates.
People aspect, with the ability to:
- to be autonomous and proactive and to act with independence and related responsibility
- to adapt and use multiple forms of communication styles to ensure that all people/stakeholders are willing and able to follow common objectives.
- to negotiate & influence using reasoned advocacy to gain buy-in as well as using facilitation techniques to manage situations of conflict.
- to use flexible and adaptable working styles to build and develop effective cross-functional teamwork
- to interact with people of different cultural background in a constructive manner to achieve commonly accepted results
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Ellie Laflain at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”