Maintenance and Engineering
£65.00 - £70.00 per hour
Share this job
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client for an Electronic Engineer for an enthusiastic, motivated individual who is looking to broaden their skills within a multiple disciplined team supporting various projects.
Reporting to the Integration and Proving Team Lead, as a Proving Engineer, your role will be to plan, prepare, conduct and report on Equipment Level Proving activities. Trials are conducted at various UK facilities.
Role: Proving Engineer
Pay: Up to £70 per hour via Umbrella Company
Contract: 6 Months – Likely to be extended
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week -Travel required to other locations within the UK.
Security Clearance: Security Clearance Required
- You will join a motivated, focused team, where communication and the ethos to share information is key.
- You will be working in a friendly and supportive environment, providing one of the best environments to meet career aspirations and achieve a real feeling of success.
- You will join a team that is dedicated to improving the way it works, how it interacts with other functions and directorates with a strong interest in the development of its people.
- You will have the opportunity to develop and enhance your skills via a combination of mentoring, formal training and on the job training, with the potential of career progression.
- You will have the opportunity to travel to other UK locations to support trials.
- You will have the opportunity to engage with stakeholders across the business, building a network and learn about other areas of the business.
- Ideally an Engineering Degree or equivalent experience.
- Someone with a high degree of self-motivation and drive and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience of writing trials/technical documentation.
- An appreciation of electronics technologies and the sorts of products that our clients design and produces would be an advantage.
- Appreciation/Experience of Systems Proving Process and associated methodologies.
- Good verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
- The ability to communicate with a wide range of internal customers, sub-contractors / partners/ suppliers at both engineering and management levels.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!
Apply for this role
179276 – Assembly and Test Mechanic
Trainee Production Coordinator
Software V&V Engineer
Paint Strip Mechanic
Experienced Aero Engine Mechanics
Part 145 Quality Engineer
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Chief Mechanical Engineer