Maintenance and Engineering
£65.00 - £70.00 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a Proving Engineer on an initial 6-month contract with possibility of extension. This role provides a unique opportunity to be involved in multi-million-pound international projects, owning and delivering a critical element of the proving process. This exciting opportunity within Electronic Engineering will suit an enthusiastic, motived person who is looking to broaden their skills within a multiple disciplined team supporting various projects. Your role will be to plan, prepare, conduct, and report on Equipment Level Proving activities, reporting to the Integration and Proving team lead.
Role: Proving Engineer
Pay: £70.00 per hour via Umbrella
Contract: 6 months, possible extenstion, Full Time – With a potential WFH split
IR35 Status: Inside
Security Clearance: SC required on Submittal.
- You will join a motivated, focused team, where communication and the ethos to share information is key.
- You will be working in a friendly and supportive environment, providing one of the best environments to meet career aspirations and achieve a real feeling of success.
- You will join a team that is dedicated to improving the way it works, how it interacts with other functions and directorates with a strong interest in the development of its people.
- You will have the opportunity to develop and enhance your skills via a combination of mentoring, formal training and on the job training, with the potential of career progression.
- You will have the opportunity to travel to other UK locations to support trials.
- You will have the opportunity to engage with stakeholders across the business, building a network and learn about other areas of the business.
- Ideally an Engineering Degree or equivalent experience.
- Someone with a high degree of self-motivation and drive and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience of writing trials/technical documentation.
- An appreciation of electronics technologies and the sorts of products that MBDA design and produces would be an advantage.
- Appreciation/Experience of Systems Proving Process and associated methodologies.
- Good verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
- The ability to communicate with a wide range of internal customers, sub-contractors / partners/ suppliers at both engineering and management levels.
Apply for this role
Electronic Engineer – PCB
Mechanic or Cat A Mechanic
B1 Licensed Engineer
Electrical Calibration Operator
Mechanical Manufacturing Technician
Electronics Design Engineer
Helicopter Mechanic assembly line
Simulation & Modelling Engineer