Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
Our client is looking for a QA Representative to join them in Tel Aviv. As the QA Representative you will manage, direct, and control the client’s maintenance programmes at the vendor location to ensure that all activities are performed in accordance with the maintenance budget/cost constraints, schedule, configuration requirements and quality standards.
Role: QA Representative
Contract: 2 years
Location: Tel Aviv
- Valid FAA A& P & EASA license
- Level III C.A.S.E. auditor or good familiarity with the C.A.S.E 1A Standard
- Airline experience in Aircraft Maintenance, Quality Control and/or Quality Assurance
- Previous experience in auditing
- Comprehensive knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations and C.A.S.E.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel software
- Good administrative and organizational skills
- Good communication skills
- Must be able to work independently and be flexible
- Ability to adjust to language and cultural differences
Right to work:
To live and work in Tel Aviv you will need a temporary residence and work permit. Line Up will see through this process. If there is anything which will prevent you from obtaining these permits, then you will not be suitable for this role.
Please send an updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Aircraft Fitters – Skilled & Semi Skilled
T400 Stress Approver
Landing Gear Stress Engineer
Supervisor Aircraft Engine Wash Technician
Process Performance Engineer
FPGA Design Engineer
B1.1 B737 NG Instructor
Production Acceptance Controller