Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
My client is Europe’s largest provider of airline-independent maintenance, active for more than 46 successful years.
It’s looking for:
Role: Quality Auditor
- To participate in the development and performance of the annual audit plan.
- To monitor the procedures and requirements through internal AUDITS.
- To issue, follow up and close, when applicable, non-conformities related to the performed audits.
- Verify the effectiveness of corrective actions during subsequent audits.
- Monitor the application of preventive actions.
- Guarantee the necessary organizational support during external AUDITS.
- Draw up internal area procedures, make changes and ensure compliance of the MOE with EASA Part 145 regulatory requirements.
- To write and maintain standard procedures for internal company usage, ensuring compliance with applicable regulation.
- Evaluate the technical staff and support the Quality Manager to issue the company authorisation.
- Periodically check the qualifications of the technical staff and accurate management of the company authorization.
- Monitor and ensure that the qualifications of the technical staff are always up to date.
- Give support to QA department on training to technical personnel regarding MOE procedures.
- Plan, control, prepare and perform training, when necessary.
- To evaluate new and used components, and materials providers, to ensure that products satisfy internal quality standards.
- To evaluate the service provided by any provider or sub‐contractor that might have been contracted in order to grant compliance with internal standards on works being carried out by them.
- Give support to all tasks assigned by the QA Department.
- Minimum age 21 years
- Sufficient knowledge of English language (spoken and written correctly)
- Profound knowledge of relevant aviation legislation
- Reasonable duration of practical working experience at CAMO or P145 organizations.
- Human Factors Training (initial and recurrent)
- Fuel Tank Safety Training – Level 1 at least
- Auditor or quality management training i.a.w. a recognised European standard such as EN ISO9001 or equivalent
- Driving license
- Organization, autonomy, mental flexibility, listening skills, proactivity, result orientation, leadership, communication skills, availability.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Alessandro Mereghetti at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
On/Off -Wing Aero Engine Mechanics
Live Build Manufacturing Technician
Electrical Test Operator
Electronic Architect (L5)
Electronics Design Engineer
Stores & Logistics Officer – Tooling
Industrial Manufacturing Engineer