Quality Engineer – LEAP
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating worldwide for more than 35 years. We work with some of the aviation industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity, we are currently looking to speak with candidates interested in working in Saudi Arabia.
This is a great opportunity to work with one of the regions premier aircraft maintenance organisations.
Quality Engineer – LEAP
-Location: Saudi Arabia
-Job type: Permanent Fulltime 2-year contract (renewable).
As a quality engineer you will add immediate value by managing all quality related topics as well as reporting on relevant quality KPIs. You ensure that all quality requirements are fulfilled by JPC and that state-of-the-art quality methods, tools and processes are used.
- Responsible for all quality related topics of the LEAP introduction project
- Ensure that all necessary requirements from relevant aviation authorities (e.g. FAA, GACA, etc.) are fulfilled
- The focal point for internal and external audits regarding the LEAP engine program
- Manage all quality issues between the engine shop and it’s customers
- To follow-up and support investigations related to quality related topics
- Lead the root cause analysis and corrective actions in order to ensure engine delivery
- Run the concession process with all stakeholders
- Identify risks, propose and coordinate mitigation actions
- To work with all business areas to constantly standardize and improve quality methods, tools and processes
Policies and procedures
- Follow all relevant policies, processes and SOPs to ensure the work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Supervise the day-to-day operations and ensure that work processes are implemented as designed and in compliance with the set standards and procedures
Health & Safety
- Comply with all relevant health, safety and environmental (HSE) procedures
Education & Experience
- Successfully completed bachelor’s in mechanical engineering or related engineering studies
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in quality within the aviation sector; preferably experience with CFM56, GEnx or LEAP-1A
- Profound knowledge of quality methods and tools
- Profound knowledge of aerospace regulations and standards as well as dealing with aviation authorities; preferably with GACA
If you are interested in finding out more about this package and opportunity and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for this role
Senior Maintenance & MCC Representatives
Quality Assurance Specialist (9100)
Mechanical Design Engineer
Materials and Process Laboratory Technician
Manufacturing Controller – Bolton
Skilled Electrical Wireman
A320 Structural Mechanic