Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
A great opportunity has arisen with my client for a Quality Inspector on a permanent basis. As the Quality Inspector your role is to oversee the verification of products and documentation within our clients aerospace chemical distribution operation.
My clients looking for a candidate who has previous experience as a receiving or line inspector, ideally within the aviation or chemical industries. Able to work independently and with a high degree of accuracy in a busy warehouse environment, you will be a key member of a team ensuring we provide the highest quality product to our clients customers.
Role: Quality Inspector
Salary: Upon Application
- Oversee all aspects of the daily inspection processes, primarily at Goods receiving.
- Working and coordinating with the full warehouse team to ensure efficiency, accuracy & safety in all aspects of the operation.
- Opening and storing packages and products.
- Checking that both received goods and shipped goods match exactly what is ordered and that all required documentation is present and accurate.
- Ensuring full traceability provided by the supplier is recorded and maintained.
- Inputting data to computer and generating barcodes.
- Maintain high levels of stock accuracy and safety.
- Ensuring daily metrics for Goods Receiving and Shipping are achieved.
- Assisting and developing processes to improve the efficiency and accuracy of Inspection and Receiving functions.
- Along with the Quality Manager, developing the Quality Management System in all aspects throughout the organisation.
- Uphold the highest safety standards, ensuring compliance with industry regulations and guidelines for the handling and distribution of hazardous materials.
- Assisting with other warehouse roles that may be required.
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum three years’ experience working as a line or receiving inspector within the Aerospace, automotive, medical, chemical or similar industry.
- Experience of Quality Management Systems such as ISO9001.
- Eye for detail and demonstrated ability for high accuracy.
- Able to work under pressure and accommodate extended work hours (with OT) as necessary.
- A mature and professional attitude, able to communicate clearly and work as part of a team.
- Highly organised and able to maintain an efficient working environment.
- Experienced in the use of modern technology and software.
- Demonstrate a high level of flexibility to meet business requirements.
- The following skills, would be beneficial:
- General warehouse handling experience.
- Good knowledge of H&S requirements.
- Handling hazardous products.
- Ability to drive Fork Truck.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation –
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Aerospace Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Quality Assurance Specialist (9100)
Development & Production Test Engineer
Mechanical Systems Engineer
Senior Building Control Inspector
Senior Aircraft Engineer
B1 Licensed Engineer