Horsham, West Sussex
Share this job
A brief intro!
We are seeking to expand our recruitment team in response to a period of prolonged growth and are now accepting applications for the position of Recruitment Resourcer for our Horsham head office.
Who are we?
We are a specialist, international, aviation recruitment consultancy delivering permanent and contract recruitment services. Founded in 1989, we are recognised throughout the industry for providing a quality and compliant service. Integrity is at the heart of what we do, and we take pride in creating sustainable and mutually beneficial partnerships. This approach has enabled us to enjoy repeat business with household names, which has in turn fuelled our continued growth.
What will I be doing?
- Research, identify and attract candidates using all appropriate methods to satisfy job requirements
- Write, place and update adverts in line with company procedures
- Monitor responses/applications received and make sure that candidate applications are processed efficiently
- Qualify, shortlist and present suitable candidates against defined job vacancies
- Assist in the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with candidates and internal teams
- Initiate, manage and develop candidate relationships
- Understand and meet agreed KPI’s and targets
- Proactively and consistently strive to identify new candidate and client opportunities
What’s in it for me?
- A competitive basic salary with commission scheme
- 31 days’ vacation (inc. bank holidays)
- Early finish Fridays (4pm)
- Opportunities to work from home
- Birthdays off from work
- International offices and client base with opportunities to travel
- Regular social activities
- Annual company events
- Friendly, supportive, and collaborative culture
- Full on-the-job training for the position
- A rewarding career with uncapped earnings and progression routes
What do I need?
- Previous experience of working in a fast-paced professional service environment
- Excellent computer literacy and familiarity with O365/Office software packages
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely at all levels, both with colleagues and external stakeholders.
- Have the ability to think critically and work well under pressure
- Be a stickler for detail and take pride in your work
- Be confident, motivated, and determined to succeed.
- Right to live and work in the UK without sponsorship prior to application
What’s the process?
- Send us your CV
- We’ll review it and let you know our feedback
- If you meet the criteria, we’ll invite you in for a two-stage interview (realistically, this is more of a chat)
- If successful, we may invite you to join us in the office for half a day. It’s a fantastic opportunity to get to know your colleagues, make sure you’re happy with how we work, and to see if you want to join us (hopefully!)
Interested in learning more? Apply today or speak to Grant Jones or Tracey Pullen. In the meantime, why not see who you could be working with – https://luap.com/our-team