Regional Sales Director – Europe
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 35 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
Regional Sales Director – Europe
-Job Title: Regional Sales Director – Europe
-Location: Based in Netherlands or UK (Remote working a possibility)
-Job type: Permanent Fulltime
-Salary: Competitive Basic plus an excellent Bonus scheme
-Working Hours: Flexible but mainly Mon-Fri
On behalf of our US based client, we are looking to recruit a talented, flexible & collaborative Sales Director to head up a sales team responsible for growing the client base for an established aircraft engine wash operation based in Europe.
We are seeking a dynamic leader to assume the responsibility for covering existing and targeted customers throughout Europe. The successful candidate will be confident, ambitious, goal-oriented and motivated with willingness and ability to learn quickly, as well as take on increasing amounts of responsibility and accountability. This individual must be passionate about a career in Sales and have a desire to ultimately contribute to the strategic direction of the organization.
- Lead sales efforts for specific accounts including direct coordination with Finance, Legal and Operations teams to develop and implement strategies that maximize opportunities and achieve aggressive sales targets for high growth business.
- Develop a regional business plan and sales strategy that ensure attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Develop and maintain successful customer relationships
- Conduct presentations at customers’ locations (subject to travel constraints) with all levels within their organization.
- Actively propose, negotiate and secure short- and long-term business through contractual agreements with customers.
- Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding sales pipeline updates, forecasts, and new prospects
- Assist in the development of and implementation of marketing strategies as needed
- Support Finance Accounts Receivables in account collections
- Candidate should have existing, identifiable relationships with customers, specifically in key decision-making roles responsible for acquisition of aftermarket services
- Minimum of 5+ years aerospace sales experience and/or 10+ years in the aerospace maintenance sector dealing directly with customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, Finance or related field. A Master’s Degree preferred
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills required
- Understanding of the use & application of finance metrics
- Proven record of achieving revenue targets
The successful candidate will need to have European or UK working/living rights at time of application.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply using your current CV.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it is not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for this role
Senior Maintenance & MCC Representatives
Quality Assurance Specialist (9100)
Mechanical Design Engineer
Materials and Process Laboratory Technician
Manufacturing Controller – Bolton
Skilled Electrical Wireman
A320 Structural Mechanic